Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ahhhh!!!

Where has the time gone?! It's so crazy how life can be going fairly smoothly, then BAM you hit a giant car sized pothole! I do apologize for the lack of updating my blog. To the publishers/publicists who have sent me books to read and review, fear not. I have read the majority of the books you've sent, and I have passed along my reviews (oral, not written) to many a person who will listen. It was not my intention of doing so, but I have found that it has worked and influenced my friends to read what I've recommended. I am slowly returning to a 'normal' schedule of life (for now, who knows how long that will last), and I am hoping to return to submitting my reviews on a fairly regular basis. Please accept my deepest apologies and know that I am working on correcting the situation.

No comments: